Data Lake Team Lead/Architect
Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our Clients we are looking for Data Lake Team Lead/Architect who will work with the Big Data engineering team responsible for architecture, design and development of large, scaled-out, multi-tenant, real-time data platform that will allow effective data transformation, storage and analysis. If subjects like data warehouses, data lakes and platforms is what you are experienced in and what motivates you to make an impact then this position is ideal for you.
Data Lake Team Lead/Architect will be responsible for:
- Architect, design and build big data platform ensuring the scalability, security and availability of the solution
- Lead the team of engineers to develop the effective data integration, data transformation, data storage and data analysis solution
- Work closely with the management and product Stakeholders to define the objectives and requirements
- Rapidly understand and translate the product requirements into generic solutions
- Work on POCs, research and development around using different technologies to achieve the product objectives.
- Big data subject matter expertise with experience in building modern data platforms
- Hands on experience with big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, relational database, machine learning and others)
- Experience with AWS technology stack and big data solutions in AWS or other cloud technologies
- Experienced with at least 3 years in big data projects
- Experienced with at least 8 years in software development projects in general
- Proven track record of technical leadership in agile teams
- Skilled at communication across departments of engineers, hospitality domain experts and other stakeholders
- Ability to partner with business and product teams in setting the vision for data needs and translating it into and end-to-end execution
- Knowledge and experience with working in Agile/Scrum environments
- Ability to organize work for others with analytical mindset.
- Employment based on contract of employment or B2B contract
- Possibility to work fully remotely
- An exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Grow your experience with web and cloud technologies in a very innovative technology environment
- Friendly, motivated and talented multicultural team
- Full package of benefits including the private medical care, life insurance, MyBenefit card, sports card, English lessons during working hours
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
|Firma:||Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.|
Katowice, śląskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Data Lake Team Lead/Architect|
|Dodano:||1. 3. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!