Cybersecurity Expert (Operations and Analysis)
See job description for details
Spike Reply is looking for Cybersecurity Expert who will be responsible for customers Defense and Security Technology Operations. Responsibilities
• You will be a part of the Cybersecurity Operations team responsible for customers Defense and Security Technology Operations and your primary focus is Threat and Vulnerability management, Analysis, and Response, especially in cloud environments
• You will develop concepts, design, implement and operate threat and Response, security information and event management (SIEM) solutions
• Part of your job will be assessing current security state against industry best practices utilizing cloud-native and third-party security solutions as a managed service and conducting analysis on cloud related threats, incidents, and other general security-related issues.
• Architect and continuously improve security technology stack, process and procedures, support model and cross-function interactions utilizing automation where possible
• You will review and investigate alerts generated from Cloud security tools and escalate as appropriate
• You are part of the Spike Reply and work with teams that manages the design, engineering, and deployment of tools and technologies to detect threats, identify vulnerability, remediate it, monitor the environment, analysis of issues and respond to incidents in the network and cloud infrastructure Benefits
• MEAL TICKET
• LANGUAGE COURSE
• We offer you an attractive salary and a competitive overall package
• Regular and systematic (external and internal) further training opportunities Qualifications
• Successfully completed university degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or comparable courses
• You have holistic view and understanding of IT/cloud security landscapes and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of network and cloud security industry standards and best practices (CSA CCM, CIS benchmarks, etc. ) and experience with at least one cloud provider, preferably Azure, AWS or GCP
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with SIEM solutions: ArcSight, ELK Stack, Sentinel, or any other.
• You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills. Very good spoken and written English is a must, German will be a nice to have About Spike Reply Spike Reply is the IT Security specialist within the Reply Group and specializes in secure IT and personal data protection. We provide vendor-independent security services through a wide network of partnerships and can therefore provide in-depth expertise on the most widely used security technologies on the market and select the most appropriate technology in each case. Within our innovative, international, and motivated team in a wide variety of locations, everyone has the opportunity to develop and take on new challenges, expanding your skills and knowledge. You are as motivated as we are and want to prove yourself? Then become part of the Reply network!
Katowice, Ślaskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Cybersecurity Expert (Operations and Analysis)|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||30. 6. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!