Credit Analyst with Norwegian language
Your new company
For our client international manufacturing company with rich history and great corporate culture we are looking for Swedish language speaker to join the team of professionals in a credit analysis.
Your new role
- Follow up and communicate with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and on-time payment of receivables and resolution of disputed open items.
- Make decisions about release of blocked orders.
- Assess credit risk and perform creditworthiness analysis of the customers, to make decisions about order releases, as well as credit limits in accordance with delegation of power.
- Maintain accurate credit data and collection files. Maintain electronic collection notes for each customer account.
- Identify root causes of issues that cause receivable aging. Report findings to management and suggest & perform possible courses of action to remedy.
- May be responsible for training of new credit team members and others as needed.
- Possibility to collaborate in design and implementation of processes to improve efficiency.
- Experience as a Credit Analyst or in Customer Service area or related – min. 1 year
- Secondary education in the any area (preferably in Business or Finance)
- Strong in business writing and in professional communication
- Basic MS Office knowledge: SAP knowledge would be an advantage to this role.
- Strategic thinking demonstrating effective evaluation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to apply basic accounting principles in the interpretation of customer financial statements (preferred and not mandatory)
- Customer focus and interpersonal skills securing helpful resolutions on queries and disputes.
- English and Norwegian language knowledge
- A competitive pay together with annual bonus and an attractive benefits package (including medical care, sport card, individual life insurance, PPK
- Hybrid working model.
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong value.
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment (own canteen, parking place).
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices.
- Development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally, wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę