Communications Manager Poland/Europe
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155, 000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Communications Manager will lead the design and deployment of a robust corporate communication strategy across Cargill’s European Protein businesses (30%) with a primary focus on its world class operations in Poland (70%). Reporting into the Global Communications Director Cargill Protein Asia/ Europe the role will act as the trusted communications advisor to the Managing Director Poland and other members of the European leadership team to drive employee engagement of more than 20 thousand employees and further enhance the businesses external reputation through the execution of best-in-class commercial, social and corporate responsibility campaigns.
Location: Nowy Sacz (near Cracow) and Slupce (near Poznan).
- Design and implement a robust internal/ external communication strategy in Poland to unite online/ offline teams and enable business growth ambitions (70%)
- Partner with European leadership team and Global communications director on a variety of European internal and external communication campaigns (30%) in other key markets including: France, UK and Western Europe.
- Act as a senior member of the Cargill Asia/ Europe communications team fostering best practice creation and cross functional collaboration
- Provide customer facing teams with key messages and support around issues and key business initiatives, in partnership with marketing and commercial excellence.
- Serve on European and Polish issues management response Design teams alongside government relations, corporate responsibility and other global functions to protect the company's reputation and license to operate.
- Network with and deploy best practice communication tools as an active member of Cargill’s global Communications community.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Fluent Polish is mandatory
- Frequent travels to Poland
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of communications channels and content development for those channels
- Extensive experience with a variety of communications strategies used within a global, matrixed organization
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Strong business acumen to advise leadership and effectively partner with marketing and sales teams
- Ability to motivate and guide employees who report indirectly
- Ability to translate complicated messaging into easily understood language
- Familiarity with food and nutrition topics and issues
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Care
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers. cargill.com/diversity/
|Pracovni_pozice:||Communications Manager Poland/Europe|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę