We are seeking a Commodity Buyer for our location in Wroclaw to manage the relationship and negotiation activities with key strategic suppliers in line with the commodity strategy.
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Commodity Manager you will be responsible for guaranteeing external and internal customer requirements for product sourcing are met whilst ensuing product pricing, quality, and delivery meet business needs and targets.
You will undertake day to day negotiation and manage the relationship with the existing strategic suppliers as well as develop new ones in line with the commodity strategy.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic person who is looking to develop within a growing, fast paced and evolving organisation. You will work in a team environment, whilst also working to achieve cost savings and create opportunities for margin growth within the business.
The Commodity Buyer is responsible for the relationship for strategic suppliers within a set commodity with a key focus on:
- The day-to-day negotiation, making associated decision based on quality, cost, and delivery within established guidelines
- Managing the relationship with the existing strategic suppliers and develop new ones as required in line with the commodity strategy
- Taking an active part in creating commodity or sub commodity strategies as required.
- Managing complex projects across multiple supplier and parts, to deliver commodity strategy and meet savings targets set by Incora
- Ensure all required reporting is updated to give visibility to the business of cost control within the commodity
- Negotiate long term agreements with suppliers as well as manage their governance.
- Improving Purchase Part Variance and managing the business spend under long term supplier agreements
- Graduate or bachelor’s degree or substantial demonstrable experience in the role
- Possessing a recognised Procurement qualification (e. g. CIPS, APICS) or working towards would be a highly desirable
- Experience of managing a commercial supplier relationship including negotiation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; confidence to negotiate and influence others to reach best outcome for Incora
- Strong analytical skills; ability to interpret large data sets as well as manipulate and report on data using Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to present to internal and external stakeholders as required to update progress on projects
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent relationship building skills both internally and externally
So, if you feel you have all of this, and even more, .
In return we will offer you an exciting package that includes a great salary, benefits and more. But most importantly we will offer you the chance to become part of our Incora Story.
Incora™ is a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions. Our promise to our customers is to reduce complexity and increase reliability so they can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world. We exist to enable the mission critical.
With a strong foundation in the aerospace and defence markets, we also utilise our expertise to serve industrial manufacturing, marine, pharmaceuticals, and beyond. We manage all aspects of supply chain from procurement to warehouse management, from logistics to on-site customer services.
We pride ourselves on offering:
Greater customer value
Trusted supplier relationships
Business growth and operational efficiency
Our people make us unique, and we offer an Outstanding Colleague Experience.
We live by our values: Courage, Collaboration and Commitment and are proud to add real value to our customers’ businesses. Our people-centric philosophy is underpinned with strong engagement, consistent communication, and opportunities for personal development, enabling our colleagues to grow and make a difference in our company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
PLS, Wroclaw, POL
31 Jul 2022 (29 Days)
Incora invites applications from individuals or agencies on the Incora approved suppliers list.
Incora is a growing company that strives for excellence and has a history in innovative solutions. We are incorporated in, or intrinsical. . .
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!