Clinical Research Associate I, Poland
Posted Date 2 days ago (7/19/2022 1:51 PM)
# of Openings 1
Category Clinical Operations
CRA is responsible for study site management including site selection, initiation, routine monitoring, close-out and maintenance of study files. CRA also ensures the quality and integrity of data, compliance with relevant SOPs and regulatory requirements and study completion on time and within budget.
- Site administration and site monitoring responsibility for clinical studies according to Dokumeds and Sponsor Standard Operating Procedures, legal requirements and ICH-GCP Guidelines
- Conduction of country and site feasibility
- Performance of initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits
- Support in preparation and performance of submissions to Ethics Committee/ Regulatory Authorities
- Assistance in project budget and contract management
- University degree in medicine, pharmacy, nursing or biology
- Previous experience in independent monitoring for 1 year
- Excellent knowledge of English, Polish languages
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines including an understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Availability to travel
- Strong organizational, communication and teamwork skills
- Driving license
Rho is a global full-service contract research organization optimally sized to deliver results from clinical research with agility and adaptability. Maximizing profitability, stability, and planned growth has helped provide us with the experience, capacities, and capabilities of a larger organization—all without losing touch with our entrepreneurial passion.
Because Rho recognizes great people are our most important asset, we attract and retain the best and brightest.
Here's How We Do It
We are dedicated to a collaborative environment with fully integrated project teams and agile corporate leadership that ensures quick responses and follow-up. It is the combination of these elements that allows us to build and sustain an engaged and happy workforce. We are proud of our outstanding retention record; our talented employees tout work-life balance and close relationships with their colleagues and clients as primary reasons for joining our organization and growing their careers with us.
These are just some of the reasons Rho has consistently been named to the Triangle Business Journal's Best Places to Work.
By joining Rho, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented minds in the industry to solve complex problems for our clients.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Clinical Research Associate I, Poland|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||22. 7. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!