- Chief Accountant role in international service company (B2B sector)
- Responsibility for full accounting (PAS, IFRS, tax)
About Our Client
For our Client, an international service company operating in B2B sector, we are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Candidate to hold a position of Chief Accountant.
- Being fully responsible for statutory books and tax settlements;
- Supervising your team and allocating their tasks;
- Taking ownership of month-end-close processes;
- Cooperating with European shared service centers;
- Implementing system/process changes to adjust them to new accounting/tax rules;
- Monitoring the correctness, quality, and flow of accounting documents and accounting records;
- Generating financial reports and statements;
- Filing all obligatory tax declarations (e. g. , VAT, CIT, WHT, and local taxes reporting and compliance);
- Preparing declarations and handling all state authorities' requirements relating to financial tasks of the company (e. g. , NBP, GUS, and any other).
- Cooperating with internal and external auditors, tax authorities and banks;
- Providing advice on complicated tax and accounting matters within finance department and to other business partners (with support of external tax advisors);
- Optimizing accounting processes;
- Cooperating with a provider of tax, legal and accounting services;
- Supporting payroll preparation, approval flow and payroll execution.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting, including at least 3 to 5 years as a Chief Accountant;
- Expert knowledge of Polish Accounting and tax law as well as familiarity with IFRS;
- Experience in leading a small team;
- Ability to build and lead a motivated and collaborative accounting team;
- Very good English (used daily in work);
- Experience in complex ERP accounting system;
- Ability to identify issues and develop pragmatic solutions; present such solutions in a clear, concise, robust yet diplomatic manner;
- Proven ability to be a valued and trusted business partner to the Group FD and functional leaders;
- Strong consultancy and communication skills together with experience of providing finance support;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver output, flexibility.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic professional development within international organization with a stable position;
- Real chance to take a part in both functional and cross-functional projects (tool development, optimization projects etc. );
- Attractive monthly salary and benefit package;
Pruszków, Masovian Voivodeship, Polska
|Dodano:||6. 6. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę