Cash Management Process Controller, Invoice to Pay
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are now looking for Cash Management Process Controller, Invoice to Pay to join our Sourcing Operations team in Wrocław Business Hub.
Greetings from your future manager
"Warm welcome to Invoice to Pay Service Delivery Team. In this challenging position you will support processes related to Invoice to Pay Services, Cash Management Process. If you are excited about supporting our Stakeholders and you would like to have impact on Invoice to Pay Services then this is perfect place for you where your engagement and activeness matters. You will be the part of ambitious and talented team that strives to achieve the best results" - Paulina Szczepankowska, Manager, Invoice to Pay Service Delivery
What you’ll do
- Daily payment transactions processing
- Ensuring all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all Standard Operation Procedures
- Deliver, analyse and report Invoice to Pay Cash Management services including its subprocesses such as execution and monitoring of manual payments and money transfers, processing and monitoring of salary payments, approval of SAP large payments, Cash Management related emails and queries, Cash Management reporting
- Monitor and maintain bank account balances
- Manage and give guidance for the outsourcing partner and internal co-workers with daily Invoice to Pay related Cash Management process issues
- Handle escalations and take relevant improvement actions to fix root causes related to Cash Management process
- Contribution to continuous improvement in Invoice to Pay process area
- Give input and participate in Invoice to Pay Cash Management related development projects
- Act as a single point of contact/key user for defined Cash Management areas and drive cooperation with the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with UPM internal controls, business rules, policies and legal requirements
Who you are
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree or other relevant professional qualification in related area
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in Payment Processes
- Knowledge of tools such as SAP FICO (R/3 and/or S/4), Invoice verification & workflow software, Service Now, Power BI is considered an asset
- You are fluent in English. Additionally, skills in other languages relevant in UPM major markets are considered an asset (e. g. German and Finnish)
- Experience from working in a global organization is considered an asset
- You are proactive, service-oriented person with strong communication and influencing skills
- You have an analytical skills and attention to details
- You have an organized and controlled way of working, capability to ensure compliance to internal and external requirements and you are able identify risks in your own area
- You have collaboration and team-working skills with flexible and positive attitude towards changes
- You have self-management skills and are not afraid to take initiative and challenge the status quo
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position is located in Wroclaw, Poland.
The position holder will report to Manager, Invoice to Pay.
Please apply via the link above and attach your CV in English latest by 21st August, 2022. We review applications already during the application period, you may be contacted before the application end date.
For support with submitting your application, please contact the HR Service Center at email@example.com or tel. +48123999499.
UPM is a global forest industry leader with headquarters in Finland. We create renewable and responsible wood-based alternatives for fossil-based materials utilizing our expertise in engineering, innovation and digitalization. In Poland, UPM is running two factories near Wrocław, a Human Resources Service Center in Kraków and UPM Business Hub at the heart of the city of Wrocław. At the moment, the Wrocław Hub brings together over 350 professionals in customer, supplier and financial services.
What makes us unique? The Finnish leadership culture encourages people in personal growth and self-development, and our values - trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage – are visible in our everyday work. We are inspired by the limitless opportunities of the bioeconomy and we lead the way towards a future beyond fossils. Got interested? Join us on this exciting path!
If you wish to get more insight about who we are, check out the video:
Wrocław, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Cash Management Process Controller, Invoice to Pay|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||150.000 - 200.000|
|Dodano:||22. 7. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!