For one of our clients, a multinational organization specializing in the production of high-quality tobacco products, we are currently searching for a candidate for the position of Campaign Executive.
We are looking for a fast learner, with great English skills who can stay focused and patient in a demanding role.
Do you want to grow together with one of the leaders in the industry? Dynamic work environment is the area where you find yourself best? Marketing is your passion and can-do attitude is your middle name? If so, do not wait - apply!
What we expect
- Proven work experience in communication/marketing campaigns area, dealing with diversified communication priorities
- Experience in creating communication plans including: communication touchpoints/channels recommendation & targeted communication to differet target audience
- Understanding of the full marketing communications mix and how different channels can be used to create awareness and influence a specific audience
- Knowledge of the English language at a minimum B2 level in speech and writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks at once
- Great collaboration and presentation skills
- Result oriented, proactive, flexible, and enthusiastic team player with a "can do" attitude
- Experience in project management and global brands building
- Focused and patient when it comes to repetitive tasks
- Proficiency in MS Office
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age
What we offer
- Employment based on a temporary contract for 18 months
- Opportunities for professional development in an organization that is one of the world leaders in the industry
- Work during business hours in a comfortable office in the center of Warsaw
- Hybrid working time system
- Non-wage benefits package (private medical care, Sodexo vouchers)
- Executing integrated marketing campaigns in support of agreed business plan, with the aim of acquiring and retaining consumers
- Cooperating closely with Consumer Experience & Portfolio as well Online & Offline Communication teams to develop campaign strategies, track and report on communication campaigns’ effectiveness
- Staying in close contact with regional & global teams throughout strategic projects and keeping them informed of initiatives' updates and timelines
- Knowing of global toolboxes, ensuring that the Company’s brand identity guidelines, style and tone of voice are adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Collecting marketing initiatives and keeping track of them with the use of marketing calendar
- Approving of created marketing materials with Management Team members in accordance with applicable processes
- Providing internal trainings on i. e. calendar management process, Marketing Code updates and developing templates and tools allowing for proper management of communication priorities
- Working with external agencies and ensuring they provide high quality services
|Firma:||Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.|
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Polska
|Dodano:||27. 5. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę