C2C Regional Process Owner (EMEA)
Our Client is a brand new SSC from Healthcare&Life Sciences sector, currently in the greenfield stage of building it's structures in Warsaw.
- Drive standardization and optimization of the regional C2C processes
- Coordinate expansion of C2C technology & integration of C2C processes into the SSC for those entities not yet included in the standard footprint for C2C.
- Oversee integration of C2C processes and systems within the region directly related to M&A activity.
- Define and/or support process-specific operating model strategies in close alignment with Global C2C service delivery model and process design strategies.
- Liaise with various business stakeholders at SSC, Corporate and Local BU/country.
- Instill a culture focused on cost reduction, service excellence and continuous improvement.
- Advocate for automation and technology improvements and partner with the GPO and IT to implement or improve existing technologies for additional productivity improvement.
- Monitor performance against targets, analyze metric variances and recommend/prioritize improvements working with GPOs and key business stakeholders.
- Establish project priorities that yield maximum benefits or process improvements and oversee the timely implementation.
- Support change, risk mitigation and communications around the improvement projects underway and planned.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for an ongoing training methodology and program for processes, systems and policies in collaboration with the business.
- Use critical thinking to perform root cause analysis of escalated issues and ensure appropriate and timely resolution of issues, including coordination with other SSC locations and other SSC functions, as necessary.
- Anticipate needs, assess and manage business risk taking; escalate issues that may impact their process globally; manage through times of crisis and ambiguity.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or alternatively Computer Sciences.
- 10+ years experience in SSC or similar corporate role with primary focus on billing.
- Proven track record in Billing/Accounts Receivable processes and improvement.
- Functional knowledge of the Accounts Receivable and Dispute Management processes.
- Proficient in using JDE and C2C Technology preferred.
- Project management and/or Six Sigma or similar quality program experience
- Proven capability in working with senior business leaders to drive change and operational excellence.
- Proven expertise in the end-to-end C2C Process.
- Knowledge of C2C systems and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage continuous improvement (CI) philosophies, approaches, and tools.
- Knowledge of factors, priorities and business demands of C2C policies and activities.
- Fluent English is a must
- Competitive salary in a diverse environment,
- Possibilities for development on personal and professional level,
- Annual bonus and package of benefits including Private medical care, Life Insurance, Multisport card
Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||C2C Regional Process Owner (EMEA)|
|Dodano:||26. 11. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!