Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4, 000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Development of components/services according to requirements and to the required quality
• Object Oriented Analysis, Design, development of software components and applications
• Developing use cases and design alternatives in accordance with business requirements
• Interact with Product Owner and Business analyst across geographies to leverage expertise and take up development to next level
• Contribute in institutionalize the industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
• Participating in code reviews, working with business analyst and testers to effectively document and validate all implementations
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2+ years of hands on design and development experience in C++
• Well versed with object oriented methodologies
• Good knowledge of Design patterns, and Data Structures
• Experience working with relational database and SQL commands
• Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, flexible, quick learning capability and ability to perform under pressure.
• Ability to work independently, to work well with others and to be a team player.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies (specifically scrum)
• Knowledge in Insurance – an advantage
• Opportunity to design and develop complex integration solutions
• Stable employment – permanent job contract
• Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
• Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
• Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
• Stable project & diversified working environment
• Periodical events and contests for employees
• Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
• IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
• Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.
Java, SQL, MVC, Spring, Liquibase, Jira, Oracle, Maven, Tomcat, J2EE, TeamCity, Spring Framework Core, Multithreading, Microservices Architecture, XML, GitHub, DevOps, Sonar, Unix, Bash
Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JUnit, REST API, Microservices
GIT, Golang, Jira, clean code, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, HTTP, REST, Java, Node. js
Katowice, Ślaskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||C++ Developer|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||7. 4. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!