C/C++ Developer with AUTOSAR
You can work from one of our offices in Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Katowice, or remotely.
- Software development for various embedded systems and products for automotive industry
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR is key
- Familiarity with git or other version and revision control system
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English language
Appreciated (any of these):
- Experience in the usage of unit-testing frameworks like GoogleTest or CppUnit
- Practical skills with designing software
- M. Sc. in Computer Science, Electronics or similar with very good results in education
You are someone who…
- has a “can do” attitude
- enjoys challenges
- communicates effectively with other team members
- is a quick learner and is always looking for new opportunities to learn
- cares about customer and quality
- is a motivated self-starter always looking to make something better
- Over 70% of our projects are in R&D
- Dedicated technical and soft skills trainings, 'Friday’s Coffee' lectures
- Work in a variety of projects using different technologies
- A competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Annual salary review
- Open and supportive environment
- Work with industry professionals who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- A relaxed, informal working environment – with people with the same values and interest
- Possibility to create world-changing solutions for industry
- We work across all stages of the product lifecycle – from a concept till a ready-to-use device
- Work locally or travel abroad, if you want to
- Private medical care at Medicover
- Multisport card
- Life insurance
- Recruitment bonus for recommendation
- Company mobile phone
- Relocation support
- Online courses and library
- Company car policy
Why work with us?
Etteplan is a place for people driven by innovation and technology. We like to share our passion for trying new things, exchanging ideas and learning new technologies. Such an environment, experience and technical knowledge helps us to develop and create incredible solutions to our client’s needs. Unknown and challenges is what we are always looking for – if this is you, this could be the place for you.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV in English via Apply button.
For more information please contact Justyna Statkiewicz: justyna. firstname.lastname@example.org
Etteplan is a progressive group of more than 3, 800 global technical specialists who are working to spark positive change in the world of engineering. We believe that solving tomorrow’s engineering challenges will require a different, more structured, focused approach. Based on our deep industrial insights in varied sectors, we apply new thinking in three areas: engineering, technical documentation as well as software and embedded solutions. Our specialists apply unique engineering expertise and service products over the entire product life cycle.
With over 85 offices in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Denmark and China we provide a truly global business environment. In our virtual expert teams there are many opportunities for professionals who are passionate about learning and sharing knowledge. Interested? Let’s get together and see how we can make an engineering difference together.
Wrocław, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||C/C++ Developer with AUTOSAR|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||7. 4. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!