Business Transformation Manager
Business Transformation ManagerRecruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? You have gained good professional experience 8+ years in the R2R towerKnowledge of Blackline, Trintech or similar softwareYou are good at documenting processes and have great attention to detailsYou can seamlessly navigate through business and technology landscape of the project; can communicate in both technical and non-technical terms to effectively understand business and technical aspects creating a bridge between both areasYou have experience in a business analysis area, and you are familiar with some of the following activities: requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, writing user acceptance test scripts and facilitating UAT sessionsWhat duties will help you grow? Revise current client processes and technology landscapeLead the overall solution design for clients, ensuring high quality within agreed time and budgetLeading implementation projects of BlackLine modules - leading design workshops, data gatherings verifications, trainings etc. Work with clients from business and IT to develop specific business requirements and functional specificationsCoordinate and manage the execution of user acceptance test plansWhat have we prepared for you? Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more. Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other! A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking. Who are we? Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation. Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022? Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Kraków, małopolskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Business Transformation Manager|
|Dodano:||16. 11. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!