Business Intelligence Solution Expert
Odpowiedz na ogłoszenie
MAKE HISTORY WITH US! At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. JOIN US! As an IT Solution Expert Analytics, you will use your knowledge and experience to design and deliver BI/Analytics solutions that fulfill the business requirements. Your focus will be on understanding the end-to-end data flows, ensure a detailed data solution implementation. You will pay attention to the data analytics components of IT Product Platform to ensure completeness, accuracy and integrity of the BI / analytical reporting. You will also participate in data management, data quality and data governance related activities to get and influence on impact for analytical solutions you build. WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Strong (3+ years) experience in design and implementation of reporting & analytical solutions based on big data warehouses, leveraging Power BI (knowledge of Tableau is a plus).
• Experience in data architecture and data modeling of conceptual, logical and physical data models with any tool.
• Good communication skills. The position requires collaboration with business stakeholders, business analysts, and project teams of IT.
• Agile planning and business value creation experience.
• Analytical mindset.
• Experience working in an ideation, experimentation approach to innovation.
• You should be a self-starter and be able to drive end to end process.
• Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
• Computer Science degree and BI/Analytics certifications would be an asset.
• Consulting experience is a plus. WHAT WE OFFER?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• lunch card (Sodexo)
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees. HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Lead business requirements discussions with internal customers to implement analytic solutions.
• Collaborate with Data owners, data architects and Domain Experts to craft analytical and reporting solutions using PMI approved technologies: Data lake, Power BI visualization
• Help business to migrate from legacy solutions to new approved technology stack (e. g. Tableau to Power BI)
• Provide knowledge/experience to advice on appropriate data concept options suited for the business capability to be delivered.
• Try new things and prove the value of your own ideas and innovations.
• Optimally own the balance between business partners’ requirements on one hand and long-term strategy
• Drive continuous process improvement and innovation
• Deliver value to the business Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
|Firma:||Philip Morris International|
Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Business Intelligence Solution Expert|
|Dodano:||13. 9. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!