CI Games is looking for an experienced and creative individual to join our team as an Art Director. You’ll be joining the team on an ambitious and original open world survival game with a horror thematic. We’re putting a unique twist on the formula, both in mechanics and the environmental challenges we set for the player. Visual quality is paramount, so we’re building in Unreal Engine 5.
The selected candidate will lead the development and implementation of all artistic elements of our games. You will be responsible for making important decisions about the visual style, animation, characters and environment design, and ensuring that all of them align with our brand and vision. As an Art Director, you will work with cross-functional teams and collaborate with the game designers, developers, and marketers to create compelling gaming experiences for our players.
- Develop and oversee the art direction of the game from concept to shipping.
- Define and maintain the artistic vision for the project and ensure that it is executed to perfection.
- Collaborate with game designers, developers, and creative teams on a daily basis.
- Oversee and evaluate the work of artists to ensure that it meets quality standards, deadlines, and budget requirements.
- Manage and maintain relationships with internal and external vendors like freelancers, voice talent, and marketing agencies.
- Provide creative guidance, mentorship, and feedback to other artists to ensure the optimal functioning of the art team.
- Research and stay up to date with innovative techniques, technologies, and trends related to gaming and game art.
- Develop, review, and approve concept art, mood boards, character sheets and other visual assets for the game.
- Balance artistic goals and player experience requirements in the context of the overall design.
- 5+ years of experience in game art/design/development, some experience as an Art Director or equivalent role.
- Strong leadership and management experience, with proven experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Professional experience in an outsource art focus role would be a plus.
- Deep knowledge of various game engines and software such as, Unreal Engine, Maya, 3ds Max, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong artistic skills with a keen eye for visual aesthetics and design.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including feedback, critiques, and mentorship.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with an ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for gaming and understanding of game design concepts.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your previous work and experience in the gaming industry.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration, holidays and social events. Our environments thrive with collaborative teamwork with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme.
- Flexibility with our core hours, and no-notice holidays.
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Free games and merchandise
- Wrap parties for game releases
- Remote/Homeworking from anywhere in Europe with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming - forever
We are an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to building a diverse workforce, representative of the world we live and game in!
Accessibility is at the heart of our games and we reflect that in how we operate as a business. Should you require adjustments or flexible arrangements to interview, or take up a role at with us, please let us know in your application and we will accommodate to the best of our ability.
Warszawa, Województwo mazowieckie, Poland
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||150.000 - 200.000|
|Dodano:||27. 5. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę