The Art Director is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our design and creative output. It's a leadership role, with accountability for mobile games output and commercial success of the design and creative department.
You will ensure design and creative deliverables are aligned to users expectations and executed within branding line and timescales. You will manage designer teams and cooperate with other company teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES AT THIS POSITION
- Define the visual identity of the game;
- Create the art style-guide for in-game assets and UI;
- Set up the best practices and standards for production based on industry benchmarks and share your expertise with the team members;
- Oversee art hiring, development and resourcing;
- Review and validate the assets;
- Oversee the whole game graphic quality and art content production in collaboration with the product owner.
- Track record of at least 3 mobile games as an Art Director or team lead; variety of genres is a plus;
- Experience in working on strategy games on mobile is a major plus;
- Experience in working with both in-house and outsourcing/external art teams;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Desire to understand the customers’ preferences and the ability to produce appealing art;
- Motivated, goal-oriented, strong team player.
- We’re offering attractive terms of cooperation tailored to your needs (full-time; B2B);
- You’ll be working with a friendly, supportive, and value-driven team;
- An interesting job with the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Constructive cooperation is based on trust and respect for the employee;
- Modern office;
- Attractive Salary + Bonuses
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||ART DIRECTOR|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||200.000 - 300.000|
|Dodano:||22. 7. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!