Our client is a fast growing company within the streaming video market, with a mission of maximising customers’ business value using video communication.
- know Angular (new or JS, both are currently used and we migrate all stuff to the new one 11+)
- have at least 2-3 years professional experience
- experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools
- know and care about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing
- familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems
- have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
- fluency in English
- probably have a BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- permanent or B2B job contract
- good atmosphere, great colleagues
- growing business with real product for serious customers
- we have flexible work hours
- we have free medical package
- partial or fully remote work
- integration events
- parking space for employees
- Developing our front-end applications including the management console for our Online Video Platform, various integration with third party services, online Video Editor and video.
- Js based player.
- You will be part of a team that cares about what it delivers, both in terms of building highly scalable and innovative products, as well as the quality and maintainability of code the team produces.
- The team takes responsibility for delivering on the roadmap, improving the platform's performance and scalability as well as continuously identifies product enhancements.
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
|Firma:||TeamQuest Sp. z o.o.|
Lublin, Lubelskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Angular Developer|
|Dodano:||19. 4. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna