Job Description - Analyst, Governance (13002760D20220725)
Analyst, Governance (
Job Number:13002760D20220725 )
DISCOVER your opportunity
CDAG (Claims Global Delegated Arrangements) team operates as a centralized function and works closely with the claim’s regions and products on a day-to-day basis. CDAG’s primary objective is to ensure the consistent application of the Claims DA/TPA governance framework globally, while recognizing the need for regional and product-level differences.
The team offers expert guidance and solutions associated with the use of TPAs/DA arrangements. The team supports our Claims and Underwriting partners with the establishment of new (and management of already existing) TPA/DA arrangements, including the governance and oversight. The team aims to provide a platform to support Claims and Underwriting in the attraction and retention of delegated underwriting business.
AXA XL has various projects underway regarding delegated arrangements, one of which is working with Claims team to manage their Cover holder and TPAs. We are currently recruiting a Support Analyst who would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Review and approval of due diligence materials, following up with managers/TPAs on exceptions
- Close liaison with internal stakeholders during the due diligence process; including Financial review and Information Security teams
- Tracking and reporting the progress of all new TPA applications and reassessments
- Update and management of the data in the DA Risk Register and CATS database
- Preparation of decision papers to be presented to the Delegated Governance Committee (DGC)
- Working with the claims managers to prepare, review and approve Appendix IIIs and XLC wordings, including loss fund amounts for all new and renewing DAs
- Assisting Procurement and Legal with the implementation of new TPA Master Service Agreements (MSAs)
- Supporting the process of risk performance MI data production
- Assisting the CDAG team with managing problematic DAs (e. g. All Risks)
- Meeting and responding to regulatory queries (Lloyds)
- Meeting with claims management and TPAs
Successful candidate will be responsible for review and approval of due diligence materials. In collaboration with the CDAG team they will be involved in various internal meetings across the organization to report on findings and to work with Claims management and TPAs.
This engagement requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and being able to succinctly document output in a consistent and high-quality manner. Analysts should have high attention to detail and be able to establish effective working relationships with business representatives both internal and external. Experience with delegated underwriting authorities (ideally within the Lloyd’s market) is a must.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience with delegated underwriting authorities
- An in-depth knowledge of commercial insurance is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, as there will be a high degree of engagement with Cover holders, TPAs and claims staff
- Planning and execution skills
- Ability to prioritize work and self-organize for demanding workloads and timetables
- Role entails working in a challenging environment so tenacity and perseverance is a must
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance and retain the most diverse workforce possible, while creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential. It’s about helping one another — and our business — to move forward and succeed.
- Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, race/ethnicity, disability and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
At AXA XL our approach to corporate responsibility (CR) is the same as our approach to business; constantly seeking to provide innovative solutions to the world’s most complex problems. From offering our expertise, products and services to help build more resilient communities, to advancing understanding and response to climate change, our strategy – Our Impact. Our Future. – aligns key issues that are pertinent to our business – climate, water and financial resilience - and contributes to AXA Group’s purpose to “Act for human progress by protecting what matters. ”.
- Climate: We’re reducing our carbon footprint, protecting ecosystems and exploring how our business can help build a better world.
- Water: We’re developing water resilience where it is — and will be — needed most.
- Financial resilience: We’re helping create opportunities for the unemployed and underemployed, so they can be better prepared for unexpected changes.
- Hearts in Action:We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as our “Hearts in Action” programs.
Work Locations: PL Wroclaw Pegaz Building Pegaz Building Kazimierza Wielkiego No. 3 Wroclaw 50-077
Job Field: Claims
Job Type: Standard
AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any colleague or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status or any other category protected by local law.
Wrocław, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Analyst, Governance|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||24. 9. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!