Agent Obsługi Klienta - polskojęzyczny w Budapeszcie
Are you looking for a job where you can grow professionally and build your career in a multinational airline? If you love travelling, interacting with customers and colleagues from across the Emirates network, there are opportunities for you.
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, with a network that spans over 130 destinations in 85 countries. We are currently looking for Customer Sales and Service Professionals to join our multicultural team in Hungary.
The gross monthly salary package for the role starts at HUF 517, 000 and increases in steps up to HUF 652, 000 over a period of approximately 12 months subject to completion of the necessary training programmes. In addition, a 13th month Christmas bonus is paid in November (pro rata).
Options for home working within Hungary are available following an initial period of induction training and subject to performance metrics remaining on track.
- Be the voice of Emirates and ensure the highest standard of customer service is delivered to Emirates customers by providing information about our products and services.
- Identify customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers, ensuring their request is met, and offer them tailor-made travel solutions.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by promoting additional services offered by the company and its partners.
Requirements & Skills:
- Fluent in English and Polish (written and spoken skills).
- Customer and sales orientation to provide excellent service and close any sales opportunities.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- PC-based skills to operate Windows package (Microsoft Word/Excel/email).
- Ability to work in a multiple shift environment.
- Ability to work in a busy call handling / sales team environment.
- Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Hungary.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills.
- High-school graduation / Diploma level education.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment in person locally, and on a virtual basis globally.
- Paid overtime opportunities.
- Join our regular team events and enjoy diverse employee discounts.
- Discover the world with your highly discounted airline tickets.
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - advanced/fit for confident phone conversation
- Polish - advanced/fit for confident phone conversation
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę