ADAS System Engineer Senior
ADAS System Engineer Senior Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship
The selected candidate will be immersed in a hands-on role, working with state of the art technologies, in a field experiencing rapid year over year growth. This team and the selected candidates are responsible for developing the architecture, associated system level requirements, interfaces, state machines and failover/diagnostics to enable ADAS and Highly Automated Driving functions at a level ready to be utilized as an “off the shelf” deployment into production vehicle platforms. Come join the automated driving revolution, make a difference, and apply today!
Who we're looking for?
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in an ASPICE or CMMI Systems Engineering organization
- Strong understanding of System Requirements Engineering required for customer functions within the Automated Driving, ADAS, or Active Safety fields
- Ability to author system/component level requirements
- Experience with industry standard requirement management tools (IBM DOORS, Siemens Polarion, etc. )
- Working level knowledge of automotive serial data bus networks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet)
- Strong interpersonal communication, team/leadership skills/experience
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- 3 Years prior experience developing embedded electronic systems and/or embedded software.
- Past work experience with model-based systems engineering tools (SysML, IMB Rhapsody, Vector PREEvision, etc. )
- Experience working on a IEC-61508, ISO-26262 or DO-178B compliant engineering project.
- A working level understanding of Service-Oriented communication (DDS, SOME/IP, etc. )
Capgemini Engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
The Advanced Driver Assistance/Automated Driving (AD/AD) Systems Team is actively searching for talent to fill open positions with individuals specializing in Automated Driving System Engineering focusing on designing systems functionality, behavior and interoperability of customer based Automated Driving Features as integrated into EE architectures.
Capgemini Engineering is recognized for its flexibility when it comes to its employees’ preferences, caring for the employees’ well-being, and promoting its own values. We are trying our best to match the project with the talent. We also give our team members an opportunity to choose what career path they want to pursue.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Focus on Innovation and R&D: while working at Capgemini Engineering, you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on global international projects (both large scale ones and start-ups) to gain multi-sector expertise;
- Training/Learning opportunities: external courses, education & certificates co-funding, 70+ certification preparation pathways with further certification (e. g. MS Azure, AWS, Google) on our NEXT learning platform, as well as a free access to Pluralsight, Service Now, TED Talks, Coursera courses, and virtual trainings.
A lot of benefits:
- Elastic working hours/working models;
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms;
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini;
- Access to ourNais benefit platform (40+ options available: Netflix, Spotify, Multisport, cinema tickets, etc. );
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
Praca Katowice - Ciekawe oferty pracy w okolicy:
Katowice, Ślaskie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||ADAS System Engineer Senior|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę